OCWPC – Splashball & Swim Lessons
Some benefits of Splashball™ are:
- Develop water safety skills – learn to swim
- Cultivate health and fitness
- Sample a new sport for which you may have a special talent or passion
- Meet new friends in a safe, fun environment
- Learn about the culture of the sport in the US and around the world
- Participate in a team aquatics sport – Water Polo is unique in the sense that it is a team activity. Develop traits such as:
Orange County Water Polo Club is known for:
- Quickly developing new players
- Developing elite student athletes
- Build tremendous swimming skills
- Winning through teamwork & discipline
Join us today!
Call (949) 939-3168 or email Lada Asic at firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered.
Splashball™ is currently $165/month or $495/quarterly.
Splashball™ is back for Spring 2023 and the new schedule is out! We’re looking forward to seeing your little ones back in the pool soon!
Practice Schedule – Splashball™
Our primary focus is the development of young athletes into adult champions rather than attempting to recruit adult champions. The club plans to provide coaching throughout all the age groups.
Consider that when constructing a solid building, the engineer will begin with a solid foundation at the basement, not at the roof or on the second floor. It is crucial that athletes receive good instruction at a young age. This will ensure they will develop good habits and reach their optimum potential.” – Head Coach Petar Asic